Mile Square Theater Presents The Great Love Debate
- What ever you are doing on Thursday night it WILL NOT be as much fun as stopping by the new and spectacular Mile Square Theater at 1400 Clinton Street for the “Great Love Debate!”at 8PM.
- If you are love lost, loveless, looking for love or looking to lust up the love, you WILL love being an active participant or just a keen observer in this quaint, intimate, comfy theater space.
- HIR had a sit down with Producer Brian Howie who has taken GDL to 79 Cities and heard the love cries at 159 shows.
- His College buddy, actor, producer and Hoboken Lover Matthew Lawler convinced him Mile Square was just the place for a love chat and
- Panelist Chris Manzo of Manzoed with Children who feels the love in Hoboken in ways only he can explain.
You may also like...