Hoboken’s Talking about Biggies Clam House. So Big….

“Before Hoboken was known for restaurants , bars
and double parked cars, it was known for Biggie’s Clam House.
Biggies was started in 1946 by Joe Biggie Yaccarino, one of 12 children,
who was an infant when his parents brought him to Hoboken from
Naples Italy in 1900.
Today the Patriarch of the family business is Michael Brother Biggie Yaccarino.
In this edition of Hoboken’s Talking, Hoboken Historian Len Luzzi and Roger J. Muller Jr.
talk with Brother Biggie about his life, his family and his business, all three of which
have become Hoboken Icons. Brother Biggie tells stories about Hoboken from a time when Hoboken was HOBOKEN! “
<iframe width=”100%” height=”300″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/343993791&amp;color=%23ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true”></iframe>